Shorten lengthy video calls by collecting everyone's feedback ahead of time. Spent your time on calls discussing the responses, discovering who's aligned, and listening to those who still need convincing. Decide on next steps together.
- Outline the meeting agenda in the survey and drop a link to it in your team's Slack.
- Review the responses & engagement with everyone on the call or in the room.
- Make equitable decisions backed up by data and plan out your next steps.
- How to we want to hold this meeting? 💁 In-person | 🧑💻 On video call
- Is the [insert deliverable] ready to be shared with the client? 👍 Ready | 🤏 Almost | ✋ Not yet
- How long until [insert task] is complete? ✅ They're done | 1️⃣ More day | 2️⃣ More days | 3️⃣ More days
- Do we have the go-ahead from leadership to make these changes? ✔ Yes | ❌ No
- What's the risk of not taking immediate action on this? 🧯 Low | 💣 Medium | 💥 High