Permissions for a space can be accessed and modified only by the space owner or any of the members who have been granted admin privileges.
To ensure spaces on Uni are safe and trustworthy, Uni supports domain enforcement. This prevents people with an email that does not match your specified domain from joining or accessing this Space.
By default, the Space Owner is the person who started the Space. This position is static and grants that person full Admin privileges. These privileges can be granted to other members of the Space.
- Modifying the Space's basic information.
- Adjusting Domain Restrictions for the Space.
- Granting and Revoking Admin access from Space members.
- Modifying the Check-in Schedule.
- Modifying the Prioritized Perspectives.